Apologies for this giveaway coming so late, but at a great time nonetheless (I think, in my biased opinion). Three wonderful games are currently 50% off here. With the recent pirating issues, I think it is even more important than ever to support indie developers so we can continue to get amazing games like these.
There will be two winners. (You must have your ask box open and you must be willing to give me an email so I can gift the game to you.) You can pick one of these three if you’re a winner.
- Likes don’t count.
- You don’t have to be following this blog to participate.
- One reblog per day until the giveaway ends.
Those that are following the blog can reblog twice per day.
Those who entered the fanfiction contest can also reblog twice per day.
If you follow and entered the fanfiction contest, that’s three times per day.
The contest ends on the 16th of May.
Here’s a contest for a chance to win one of these games! Enter if you’d like~
Sometimes people have a hard time understanding what a happy relationship between two people who obvs think the other is awesome looks like.
We think this is one great (and holy bananas, so freaking hilarious) example.
OH MY GOD PLEASE EVERYONE WHO FOLLOWS ME PLEASE WATCH THIS I PROMISE YOU WILL SMILE AND IT’S SO ADORABLE OMFG
My boyfriend showed this to me and now I want to move to Burbank.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
This is my new favorite post.
sassy serial killers